B R E N D A G E A P P E N D A G E

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Started

Here I am the first day of school. I like my class and am especially glad we have PE this year.


Paity loves it that she has 3 church friends in her class. She says her teacher is great.

Brock is so happy to be going to school with us. He was excited that he could spell and write out "happy" for Mom.

We all like our classes and our teachers. It's fun to see our friends again. I'm glad that all 3 of us get to go to school together this year. Paity and I look out for Brock.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hope you all have a great year at school, Bren! I know you'll do great. When it gets hard, remember to just say a little prayer and Heavenly Father will always be there to help. And so will your wonderful family. You'll do great. You, Paity and Brock.

Have fun! Love, Laurabug