B R E N D A G E A P P E N D A G E

Friday, August 7, 2009

A New Look and a New Year

It's been a year since I last posted. (Mimi has to help me as I don't know how to do the blog by myself.) Here is a photo of me with two of my cousins, Lance Greenslade and Miles Laga.

This past year we added 3 new cousins. Uncle Ian and Aunt Julia had a baby girl they called Kate. Aunt Kim and Uncle Mike had Miles, the baby here, and then Aunt Amy and Uncle Brian had their baby called Kaleb.

I love to hold them and play with them. Lance is a good friend to play with when he comes to visit every other week. He likes to come play with all of us as he doesn't have any brother and sisters or cousins that live near him and his mom. He loves being a big brother to Kaleb.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Bren, I am excited for you to have your very own site. You need to practice with the camera Aunt Kim gave you and once you start to take pictures and download and learn how to blog with them, then you can do your very own site. It's fun to have the time with you while doing this though. I love you Mimi