B R E N D A G E A P P E N D A G E

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Summer Fun

I've had a great summer. We spent time with my family doing fun things. Here is a picture of me on the diving board inLance's grandma's pool. We've been invited to swim over there several times this summer. I wish we had a pool. It is so fun!

Uncle Brian and Aunt Amy have taken us out on their boat a few times. We have so much fun on the tube.

Aunt Kirsten invited us to come stay a few days with the cousins. They have a friend that invited us all to swim in her pool. It was cool! Uncle Randy played games with us and we had a blast!


Mimi and Papa took us to an outdoor drive-through wildlife zoo. We stayed in the truck and the animals would come up to us and let us feed them. Some of them stuck their heads in the window.

Here we are playing like we have a band. Paity and I put hats on and preteneded we had guitars. We had everyone laughing!


Mimi and Papa took us to the Dinosaur Park and we saw lots of statues of all kinds of dinosaurs. Here I'm inside the T-Rex's mouth.


This is front of the building where they have all kinds of things about dinosaurs. There was a museum and a "Dig" where we got to dig for bones or teeth of the dinosaurs. They had a nice playground to play on too. It was loads of fun! But boy was it hot! Papa poured water down my back and so I walked around with wet underwear the whole morning!






1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, Brendon! What a great Summer. I'm glad you had so much fun, and that you and the rest could spend part of it with us. I love your Summer tan, too. It's so cute. And that Drive-Thru petting Zoo looks AWESOME! We need to go there sometime!
I laughed about the wet underwear thing... I can totally imagine you waddling around going "Ahh! Ahh-hahah...." or something like that. LOL! Love you, Bren. Love, Laurabug